Runboard.com
You're welcome.
Community logo

Views expressed on this Message Board are not necessarily the views of Rhyl Football Club

runboard.com       Sign up (learn about it) | Sign in (lost password?)


Page:  1  2  3  4 

 
TerminallyRhyl Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Uber Fan
Global user

Registered: 03-2004
Posts: 803
Reply | Quote
Re: Huws Gray Cup



That's an odd rule, being cup tied in a totally different competition with its own final???

Only a Welsh League could come up with a rule like that!!!

 emoticon



4/2/18, 19:46 Link to this post Send Email to TerminallyRhyl   Send PM to TerminallyRhyl
 
conanjon Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Rhyl Hardcore Fan
Global user

Registered: 06-2014
Posts: 524
Reply | Quote
Re: Huws Gray Cup


I can see why the rule is there. Players from the WP could be signed in numbers for a final I suppose. Never mind well win the league next season.
4/2/18, 20:06 Link to this post Send Email to conanjon   Send PM to conanjon Blog
 
RhylFCKiko Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Loyal Fan
Global user

Registered: 08-2013
Posts: 246
Reply | Quote
Re: Huws Gray Cup


quote:

antevans1 wrote:

quote:

RhylFCKiko wrote:

You could've not said anything and hoped nobody noticed!



I've heard we were grassed up by another club, not Junction.

If I see you in the bar, I will tell you, but I'm not going to name names on a public forum.


I don't tend to use the bar, you'll either find me in the press box or in the corner of the stand closest to the gate.
4/2/18, 21:34 Link to this post Send Email to RhylFCKiko   Send PM to RhylFCKiko Blog
 
Jasper6 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Loyal Fan
Global user

Registered: 02-2005
Posts: 232
Reply | Quote
Re: Huws Gray Cup


Our expulsion from Huws Gray Cup has been confirmed.

[sign in to see URL]

Just 6 league games left and a season finished by the end of March.

This season we will have played just 32 matches in the league and the three cup competitions, resulting in the lowest number of fixtures in living memory.
12/2/18, 11:08 Link to this post Send Email to Jasper6   Send PM to Jasper6
 
conanjon Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Rhyl Hardcore Fan
Global user

Registered: 06-2014
Posts: 524
Reply | Quote
Re: Huws Gray Cup


Can it get any worse?
12/2/18, 12:41 Link to this post Send Email to conanjon   Send PM to conanjon Blog
 
I feel rhyl Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Rhyl Diehard
Global user

Registered: 09-2017
Posts: 289
Reply | Quote
Re: Huws Gray Cup


Apart from the players Who must be gutted, and me losing a day in work to travel to see this [sign in to see URL].
JJ was told he was suspended a month ago when he wasn't haha Some serious clerical errors being occurred
12/2/18, 17:46 Link to this post Send Email to I feel rhyl   Send PM to I feel rhyl Blog
 
NintendoDSplayer8 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Rhyl Diehard
Global user

Registered: 10-2009
Location: Denbigh
Posts: 368
Reply | Quote
Re: Huws Gray Cup


quote:

I feel rhyl wrote:

Apart from the players Who must be gutted, and me losing a day in work to travel to see this [sign in to see URL].
JJ was told he was suspended a month ago when he wasn't haha Some serious clerical errors being occurred



Don’t think JJ has anything to do with it? Sure it was because of Will Bell and James Murphy having played for Bala and Newtown in the first and second rounds of the WPL League Cup respectively

---

12/2/18, 18:02 Link to this post Send Email to NintendoDSplayer8   Send PM to NintendoDSplayer8 Blog
 
TerminallyRhyl Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Uber Fan
Global user

Registered: 03-2004
Posts: 803
Reply | Quote
Re: Huws Gray Cup


quote:

Jasper6 wrote:

Our expulsion from Huws Gray Cup has been confirmed.

[sign in to see URL]

Just 6 league games left and a season finished by the end of March.

This season we will have played just 32 matches in the league and the three cup competitions, resulting in the lowest number of fixtures in living memory.



I share your dismay.

It's the lowest number of league games (outwith the Cymru Alliance 1992-94) since 1929-30 when it was 24 but there were other competitions running side-by-side that season and Rhyl reached the Welsh Cup final as well so the game count was closer to 45.

You have to go back over a hundred years for a time when there was as few games in a season- although there wouldn't have been 8+ friendlies in those days. Not that I'm saying these compensate for the lack of competitive fixtures.

 




Last edited by TerminallyRhyl, 13/2/18, 17:25
13/2/18, 9:45 Link to this post Send Email to TerminallyRhyl   Send PM to TerminallyRhyl
 
I feel rhyl Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Rhyl Diehard
Global user

Registered: 09-2017
Posts: 289
Reply | Quote
Re: Huws Gray Cup


quote:

NintendoDSplayer8 wrote:

quote:

I feel rhyl wrote:

Apart from the players Who must be gutted, and me losing a day in work to travel to see this [sign in to see URL].
JJ was told he was suspended a month ago when he wasn't haha Some serious clerical errors being occurred



Don’t think JJ has anything to do with it? Sure it was because of Will Bell and James Murphy having played for Bala and Newtown in the first and second rounds of the WPL League Cup respectively



No he never but he was banned for 3 games after the Leeds game for No reason at all and he is now serving a 3 game ban for his part in the Leeds fiasco. A club clerical error apparently.
13/2/18, 17:44 Link to this post Send Email to I feel rhyl   Send PM to I feel rhyl Blog
 
blueboy95 Profile
Live feed
Blog
Friends
Miscellaneous info

Rhyl Diehard
Global user

Registered: 05-2010
Posts: 308
Reply | Quote
Re: Huws Gray Cup


Dare I mention if we were in the NW Counties League, premier division 23 teams, NW Counties League Division One 22 teams, 44 and 42 league games respectively, if only.......
14/2/18, 23:02 Link to this post Send Email to blueboy95   Send PM to blueboy95
 


Add a reply

Page:  1  2  3  4 





You are not logged in (login)
Google Web Search
Google Image Search